- The racking can be split into two halves effectively creating two
- Solid MDF boards (not chipboard) for all shelves
- Moulded feet providing extra sturdiness
- Massive weight tolerance of 280kg per shelf (for evenly distributed
- Easy to assemble with no bolts required
- FREE rubber mallet – the only tool you need to build the racking
- Adjustable shelf heights
- Thick heavy duty steel with a powder coated blue finish
- Available in Black, Red or Blue (this listing is for Blue)
Product detail show:
Why Choose Boltless Shelving In Your Warehouse?
The firstly thing is, it is very easy to install. You don’t need
any bolts, nuts, and clips. Only a rubber mallet is enough. It
saves installation time and also the cost.
Secondly, boltless shelving provides a 4-side access, which makes
storing and retrieving much easier.
And the third one, boltless shelving is free size; you can make any
size you want, that’s why it is widely used for many applications.
The most important thing for many customers to choose boltless
shelving is that, it is cheaper and very easy to move from one
place to the other.