Push back pallet racking is evolved from pallet racking , it is a
form of high-density storage.
Design principle: Laying track on the beams , front of this track
is short , and behind is tall , tilt angle is about 3 °, coupled
with professional support designed pallet trolley, the first pallet
goods placed on top of the trolley , when we are placing the second
pallet cargo, use forklifts or manpower to promote the first pallet
goods, then two layers forklift will appear, put the cargo on the
two layers forklift , and so on, the depth of cargo is around 4-5
Sample CAD layouts for your reference:
Features & Advantages:
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and
components to accommodate specialized needs.
- Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining
optimum product accessibility.
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering
|Dimension & Load Capacity||Length:1500-3600mm|
Loading capacity: 500-4000kg /level
Special size and loading capacity are also available
|Main Parts Specs||Upright section: 80*60*2.0, 90*60*2.0, 90*70*2.0,100*70*2.0,
Box beam section: 80*50*1.5, 100*50*1.5, 110*50*1.5, 120*50*1.5,
140*50*1.5, 160*50*1.5, 140*50*2.0, 160*50*2.0 etc
Horizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety
locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary
|Color||RAL7035, RAL7001, RAL6021, RAL5015, RAL1023, RAL1007, RAL2004 or
|Quick delivery||Within 25 days for ordinary order quantity|